Header Ads

Seo Services

How to get 5,000 followers on Instagram

How to get 5,000 followers on instagram 




  Just how easy it is to buy Instagram followers,because I'm going to do it myself. 


Influencer, it's a word that gets thrown arounda lot lately, and it has for a couple of years. So, what does it really mean and how can youtell if someone is the real deal or if they're full of, you know what? 


 Well I'm going to show you first-hand howeasy it is to be a fake influencer, and how easy it is to buy vanity metrics. And why you don't want to do it, and it willbe the death of your social media presence. 


 So, I'm going to get to that in just a second,but before I do, I want to dive into a few other things. 


 So, I recently read this article on this influencerbride who has 55,000 followers on Instagram, which is pretty good. And she reached out to a wedding 

videographycompany and basically asked them to do a documentary of her process of getting ready for the wedding,for free. 


 For free. In exchange for promotion on her Instagramaccount. Now, there is so much wrong with this article,and it really struck a chord with a lot of people. 


 Reason being is that 55,000 followers, believeit or not at this point, is not seen as an influencer. 


 To be totally honest, I was actually talkingto a big brand and they were saying anything under a hundred thousand followers, we don'treally consider an influencer. 


 And I find that really interesting, becausethere are a lot of people with smaller followings who I would consider influencers. 


 Because they actually push the needle withtheir audience and they have super, super high engagement. So for me, an influencer has nothing to dowith the amount of followers you have. 


 It has everything to do with the amount ofengagement you have. The more engagement you have, 

 the more you'reactually building an engaged community of people who will listen to what you tell themto do. 


 And who do we listen to nowadays? Our friends, we listen to people that we trust. We listen to people that are authentic, thatwe know are giving us the real deal, not just because they're being paid to do it. 


 Now the other flip side of this article withthis bride who wanted to get free services because she'd give out social media promotion,


 is that the company was basically saying if you add another zero on that and if you getto 550,000 followers or you get to a million followers, then we'll consider it.


  A maybe we put that in the contract by thetime you get married, you need to have X amount of followers. 


 Again from the brand side, and if you're workingfor a business and you're trying to use influencer marketing, 


 that's an interesting way to go,because just because somebody has 550,000 followers does not mean they've earned themand it does not mean they actually have influence. 


So I'm going to show you right now just howeasy it is to buy Instagram followers, because I'm going to do it myself. Let's just illustrate this point further,shall we? 


 Okay. So, I'm going to go into Google and just seewhat comes up for buy Instagram followers. So, I've typed this in, see buy Instagramfollowers and likes, 


 buy Instagram followers cheap, buy Instagram followers real, bestsite to buy Instagram followers. So, clearly there's a big business aroundthis. Doesn't mean you should do it though. 


 So, I just want to show you how easy thisis to fake your influence online, especially on Instagram. But you truly can do this for any site. 


 You can buy Twitter followers, you can buyYouTube subscribers, you can buy views. I'm going to explain next how damaging thisis for your brand, and for your business, and for your account in the algorithm. 


 It will kill you, and it will kill your account,and it will be the worst thing you've ever done. So, you don't want to do this, but I justwant to show you how easy it is. 


 So, you can see that a lot of people do thisjust to have the vanity metrics and just to look a certain way. So, I'm going to buy 5,000 followers, andit's $39. High quality followers. Oh my gosh. 


 It's so funny. So, we actually have an account on Instagramand it's called BYO_boss. And it's our be your own boss account. 


 I truthfully, we haven't kept it active ina very long time. So, we built the following to a pretty decentplace, 4,528 followers, but we haven't posted in since 2017. 


 So anyways, I'm going to try buying the followersfor this account. So, it says, like I said, it says that it'sfast delivery, real followers, et cetera. 


 So, Instagram username, BYO_boss. And then let's just do, we'll do this emailaddress, and don't send me special promotions and discounts, but let's try. 


 So, next. Oh wow. Should I do it? Let's try. So, add 2500 followers and save 25% all right,let's give this a go. 


 I feel nervous doing this because it feelsso sketchy. If anything feels this sketchy, you reallyshouldn't go for it. So, I'm paying $54 to see if this works. 


 All right, so it says it is sending followersto the BYO_boss account. So, lets just take a screenshot of this. This is where we started on this account,and we'll see what happens, because it says it's going to send them fast. 


 7,500 followers. And then the next thing I'm going to do isI'm going to show you how easy it is get fake likes, too. 


 So, let's just do 500 likes. This is a different service. So, we're going to select the post. We're going to do, let's just say this one. Okay. Continue. 


 Payment was successful. It's been ordered. So, let's see if anything changes here. I'm going to take a screenshot of where thisis currently at. So, right now we have 226 likes on this photo. Let's see what happens. Oh gosh. Okay. 


 So, I will keep you posted on what happensin the next hour, two hours and 24 hours. 


 So, just to really illustrate this point evenfurther, I just want you to know I would never ever, ever in a million freaking years buyfollowers or buy likes on any of my accounts that I use. 


 Because this account has been sitting dormant,I was like, "Perfect. Let's try this little experiment over on thisaccount." And yeah, you'll see that the followers keepgoing up and up and up, and so do the likes on that one post. 


 But here's where this screws you. And I mean this when I say this, because Iknow some of you are going to watch this and be like, "Sweet, I'm just going to go buysome followers." Don't do it. Please don't do it. For the love of God, don't do it. 


 The reason I'm telling you this is becauseit's so easy to become a fake influencer by buying vanity metrics, but it actually screwsyou over in the long run. This is why: just because I bought 7,500 followerson Instagram doesn't mean that my engagement rates are going to go up. 


 So, my tell-tale sign of knowing that somebodyis not completely doing things in a real or trustworthy way, especially on Instagram,is when they have a crap ton of followers. 


 But their engagement rate is [expletive]. So, if someone has like 200,000 followersbut they have like a hundred to 200 likes a photo, you know something is fishy there. 


 So, in this case, why this screws you, I madea whole other video on how to own the Instagram algorithm, and you'll definitely want to checkthat out because it goes hand in hand with this. 


 But why the screws you is because the Instagramalgorithm and every algorithm on every social platform is very intelligent and very smart. And you're not going to work your way aroundit. 


 So, reason being is that if you have a bunchof followers that you bought, they're not engaged followers. They're not actually going to like your posts. 


 They're not actually going to engage withyour content. So, what that does in the Instagram algorithmis actually red flags your account because Instagram goes, "Wow, they have all thesefollowers, but their engagement is really low. 


 Must mean their content is crap, and we'renot going to show it to anybody." So, you get forced to the bottom of the algorithm,you're not going to get seen, 


 and it almost creates this block on your account. And it's really hard to get out of that hole. 


 I know people who have bought followers, Iknow people who have done these weird contests where it's like the circular thing, and abunch of people promote each other and it screws their accounts. 


 I have a friend who it has taken her eightmonths to get her engagement above 1%. And 1% is like bare minimum on Instagram. 


 If you have less than a 1% engagement rateon Instagram, something is not quite right or you're not using it in the right way. So, I know that this video may piss off afew people, and there may be people watching this who have bought followers. 


 But the reason that even though you have followersthat you have no engagement is exactly that. You're flagging Instagram to look at yourfollowers and say they have a big following. 


 Okay. They've got people looking at their content,but no one's engaging with their content. And even if you buy the likes, like I showedyou just a few seconds ago, the likes don't mean anything, because they're not real accounts. 


 And they're basically bot accounts. And so, those people aren't going to continueliking your content. 


 So, even though you're going to get likeson one post, it doesn't mean you're going to get likes on the rest of the post, you'llhave to continue paying for it. 


 And also, even if you get that surge and there'snot a lot of comments happening, again it red flags it to Instagram. Because they're going to go, "Huh, they'regetting all these likes in one fell swoop in a really short period of time, 


 but no one'sactually commenting on the post. That's suspicious. Again, we're going to kind of block theircontent and sink them in the algorithm.". So, this is what I need you to understandabout all algorithms, but particularly on Instagram, 


 if you do anything shady, theyknow real quick. Whatever it may be before you flag them tobe like, huh, something's going on here. Are they doing follow for follow? 


 Are they doing some sort of fishy scam systemto try and boost their followers? So, there's so many things on Instagram thatyou can trigger by trying to do things the fast and dirty or cheap and dirty way. Well not necessarily cheap. 


 I did just pay like 60 bucks for followers,but if you're trying to do things against the rules, they're going to know. And ultimately it's a short term success vanitywise, but it's a longterm screw over of your account. 


 So, it has been four hours since I boughtthe followers and also bought the likes. So, I think that the likes basically happenedinstantaneously, which again is just a huge red flag to Instagram, 


 because nobody gets500 likes out of nowhere on an account that's two years old. So, it just is flagging it and it's basicallygoing to kill this account's engagement in the algorithm. 


 And when I post in the future, I will probablyget less than I did before, which is why I don't use this account. And I would never do this on an account thatI actually use, but I just wanted to show you how easy it is to become a fake influencer. 


 So, this one's basically done. So, I got the almost 500 likes within a fewminutes. And again, they're all bot accounts, or allfake accounts, or all accounts that are not in my target market, which again only killsand destroys my authority in the algorithm on Instagram. 


 So, that one's done almost 500 followers,not exactly, which is interesting. And then 700 or almost 500 likes on that post. And then 700 followers in the last four hourson the account. But again, same thing, nobody that's in mytarget market. 


 A lot of people without any posts. But interesting, following like 300 people. So, again, bot counts, fake accounts, andnot accounts that are actually going to help you grow an engaged community on Instagram. And it's actually going to hurt you so muchmore than it will ever help you. It won't help you at all. 


 So, that's the four hour update on this. I'll be interested to see how long it actuallytakes to grow these 7,500 followers on this account. And again, they're all going to be fake soit's not helping this account at all, which is again why I will never use it again. So, if you don't want to be a fake influencerand have to buy 5,000 followers, 


 and please don't do this. I'm not making this video to show you howto buy followers. I'm making this video to show you just howeasy it is for people to fake it. And so, and also how damaging it can be toyour account. So, don't do it. 


 And you'll now be able to spot from a mileaway the people who are faking it, which hopefully will make you feel a little bit better, becauseit's easy to compare yourself. 


 But just know that people are up to some stuffon Instagram. So, the thing is if you really want to bean influencer, in my opinion, how I define an influencer, as I said earlier, is somebodywho actually has influence on their audience. It's someone who can get engagement, 


 who canget comments. And comments are more weighted in the Instagramalgorithm than even likes are. If someone takes the time to write a commenton your post, it means they're more engaged. 


 And that's what Instagram really cares about. Very similar to YouTube. YouTube used to only care about clicks. Now they care about actual watch time, becauseanybody can click on a video, a bot can click on a video, 


 but not everybody can actuallywatch the entire video and engage with it. So, even if you have one follower, in my opinion,you're an influencer if you can convince that one follower to take an action that you tellthem to do. 


 That's influence. So, if you really want to be an influencernowadays, especially on Instagram, and you want to be authentic about it and build areal engaged following, you have to stop using Instagram as a megaphone. 


 You have to start using it as a real human,and in a real conversation, and this is true of every social media platform out there today. 


 If you're using it just as a one way megaphone,you're not using it right, and you're not going to be benefited in the algorithms. 


 So, we want to do is use it as a dialogue. So, there are five key things you need tobe doing on a daily basis to become a real true influencer. 


 First thing, provide value. First and foremost, honestly. When my whole YouTube channel blew up, whenInstagram started to explode, is when I really started to provide valuable content,


 and Iput effort into what I was posting on my feed. That's when things started to change. I started looking at it more as how can Iserve people with this content? 


 Less of just a photo catalog of how greatmy life was, and a highlight reel of how great my life was. Some of my most engaged posts are the onesthat show the real deal behind the scenes, 


 and some of my tougher moments. Because that makes you a real person thatpeople can actually relate to and connect with. The second thing is listen to your community. 


 Doing polls, asking questions, figuring outwhat your audience actually wants from you and then delivering on it. 


 That shows that you care and you're listening,and it's going to build a much more engaged and influential audience for you. The third thing is look at your analytics. All day, every day. 


 Well, maybe not all day, every day, but payattention to your analytics. And what I mean by this is pay attention towhat content is really working with your audience. When you know what works, 


 you can just createmore content like that. And when I saw what works, I mean which piecesof content are getting the most comments and are getting the most engagement on your account. 


 That's telling you, okay, I should make morecontent like this, because it's only going to fast track my growth and extend my reachfurther to more like minded people. Building an even more engaged audience. Number four, 

 respect the algorithm. 


 I already talked about this a little bit,but if you try and screw the algorithm or try and go a back road or try and do somethingshady, Instagram knows.


 I'm telling you. So, the last thing you want to do is do somethingBlack hat or offside, because it will screw you for the long run and you kind of haveto start all over again. So, respect the algorithm. 


 I have a whole video on this. As I mentioned, we'll put it in the link below. And I have a bunch of other videos on howyou can really use YouTube.


 So used to talking about it. Use Instagram to your advantage, and to reallyget seen today. And the final thing you want to do is engage. 


 I know this sounds pretty simple, but it'sreally easy to forget on social media. And it's easy to start using your social accounts,like I said, as a megaphone. 


 So, what I like to say is outreach and nourish. So, reach out to people and take action onactually building relationships on the platform. Because that's going to get you a lot further,a lot faster. 


 And also nourish relationships. So, if someone follows you and they're engagingwith your content, take the time to acknowledge that and send them a direct message. 


 Send them a voice note, build a real relationshipwith them. If you haven't read the article A ThousandTrue Fans, I'm going to link to it below. 


 But it's all about the fact that to becomesomeone of influence and to really build a sustainable brand or business, you don't needmillions of followers. 


 You need a thousand true fans who are totallybought into what you do, because those thousand true fans will basically multiply just bybelieving in what you do and sharing it with other people. 


 So, when someone's bought in, if you haveone person bought into what you're doing, you better value the heck out of them andnurture that relationship on a daily basis. End of the day, 


 faking anything is going tocatch up with you. And it's only going to last for a short periodof time before you get caught or before something really bad happens to your accounts, whichyou've probably worked really hard on. 


 So, don't let instant success and an instantflash in the pan make you blind sighted or blind to the fact that you're building a realengaged audience. And that's actually what matters most. 


 And the thing is with social, you can onlygo up. So, no matter where you're at today with youraccount and how much engagement you have or followers you have, if you do the right things,you're only going to go up from here. 


 So, imagine where you can be in a year, ortwo years, if you continue following the right strategies and doing things in an ethicalway. I wanted to give you guys a really interestingupdate. 


 So, I checked in earlier, it's now three daysafter I bought the followers. And it was at 12,000 followers earlier todayand it keeps consistently dropping. So yes, I had the 7,500 followers added, butit keeps consistently dropping. 


 Why? This is just proof. These are not quality followers. They're bot accounts, they're not real, andthey don't help you at all. Because if I were to continue using this account,my engagement would stay at the same rate. It would not go any higher. 


 Therefore I have more followers, but my engagementrate is the same. Because the followers that I'm getting aren'tactually people, they aren't actually real accounts, and they aren't actually interestedin my content. 


 Therefore Instagram is going to say, wellyour engagement sucks and you have a big following, so your content must not be very good. 


 I'm not going to show this to anybody else. And I actually had a friend this week tellme that they had hired a company to do their Instagram growth for them, and they had useda strategy where they were buying followers.  


as much as the vanity metrics look good,this person now has to basically set up an entire new account, because it screwed themover in the algorithms so much that they're getting about 0.25% engagement on their photos,which is terrible.


 So, I just wanted to give you that update,and let you know nothing good comes from this, and it's really easy to do. 


 But it doesn't give you any real results andit's not a good strategy to use. And keep in mind there's a lot of people outthere who buy their followers. 


 So, just keep that in mind while you're tryingto compare yourself to everybody else. Keep doing it the authentic way. Keep building your followers in a real way,because that is what's going to pay off in the long run. 


 So, if you really want to master your socialmedia strategy, and particularly Instagram, I've put a whole list, actually an entireplaylist, of Instagram tips, tricks, tutorials, ninja secrets in the description below. 


 Make sure you check that out. Start doing things in the right way, and Ipromise you it's going to pay off big time. 


 Now, if you enjoyed this video and you weren'tannoyed by it, make sure that you take a screenshot, and share it out on Instagram. 


 And honestly share this with people so peoplecan understand how easy it is to fake your vanity metrics. 


 And how there are a lot of fake influencersout there, and it doesn't mean that they're killing it. It doesn't mean that they're better than you. It just means that they're cheating the system,and I swear it's going to catch up with them. 


 So, take a screenshot, share it out, tag meon Instagram, tag me on your Instagram stories. Let me know what you thought of this video. And if you like this video, hit the like buttonbelow, give it a thumbs up, and be sure to subscribe and hit the bell for new videosevery single week. 


 And thank you so much to our comment of theweek. As always, I love you and I appreciate you being here, and I'm so grateful for all of the ideas that you give me for great new content. 


 Again, this video was born out of the factthat people were asking me, "How come some people have so many followers, but so littleengagement?" Fake influencers. 


 So, I wanted to make this article just for you. Thank you so much, and I will see you in the next article

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.